2009年12月7日月曜日

Mad God: The 84th chapter is a stunning defeat

The boss suffered a middle aged man, turns his eyes, said: "500 Gold Coin" "105 gold coins?" I more I do not have money, but I think this is a novel-style sword, not the value of this number, only the sword, decorative, but not their precious materials that actually sell Can I be more expensive to use as I have taken to ride? Mexico Xiyi months of me is very clear, I am angry that God is malevolent, seemed to know the distribution layer of the light emitted by the blade suddenly pale golden. Employment because it is a big expert, after that, I won 400 coins cost, receive, busy roads: "Please-served." I told him, said the region had a cold: "too expensive and you are not worth the price of the sword. "boss is changing the face of said:" Lord, you do not say this right, please look at your sword



RMT WIKI | 歯科 wiki | アイオン RMT |

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿